Here are the top ten most beautiful (well, IMHO, of course) photos taken by the astronauts aboard the International Space Station (ISS) in 2016.
1. Flyover of the Mediterranean, January 25
2. Busy Traffic at the International Space Station, April 6
3. Space Station View of the Full Moon, June 21
4. Aurora, South of Australia, June 24
5. Sahara Desert From the International Space Station’s Sally Ride EarthKAM, October 3
6. Western Europe at Night, November 28
7, 8, 9, 10.
Well, I already published the final four of the top ten. You can see them here: https://ourplnt.com/amazing-earth-photos-iss/